Vendor Governance Analyst
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
We seek Vendor Governance Specialist will be responsible for the governance and management of the Vendor services, contractual obligations, processes, contract renewals, services/ process optimization, services . In this role, you will work with various leaders on improving quality, efficiency, and effectiveness of Vendor services, keeping track of their performance and spend, establish, and run and own vendor governance framework for TGRC.
- Establish/maintain a vendor governance framework in consultation with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Build and manage a vendor service governance platform for end-end visibility and optimization
- Document performance and service level guarantees, SOWs, and other contractual agreements and ensure stakeholder understanding.
- Define Service Level metrics and establish processes to capture them on a regular basis
- Contribute to contract negotiations and RFP processes as needed.
- Document portfolio-wise TGRC managed services and feasible SLAs
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Identify opportunities for service optimization and efficiencies across vendors
- Assist in requirements gathering for services offered by TGRC and required for TGRC portfolios
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- 6+ years of Experience in handling and managing IT Services
- Capable of leading and coaching other TGRC colleagues on ITIL processes
- Demonstrated efforts to take initiative and drive to seek to understand.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience with ITSM processes
- Ability to learn on the fly, manage through systems and complex processes, and have sufficient overall intellectual horsepower to address the demands of the team and environment.
- Ability to drive programs with stake holders globally
- Demonstrated Experience with the following:
- Understanding contracts and SOWs
- Intermediate Certification in ITIL processes
- Strong exposure to IT Service Management and SLA governance
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.