Solution Architect - Record to Report.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Record-to-Report Solution Architect supports the comprehensive high-level architecture, functionality, economics and architecture compliance of solution option for the Record-to-Report capability within the IT Finance portfolio. In this role, you will develop solution architecture at a project level in collaboration with other architects, global and regional teams and subject matter experts from Finance. You will bring your understanding of both technical and functional design and perspective from all architecture domains and current best practices into the solution design in support of Record-to-Report capabilities.
- Develop and maintain solution architecture by leading solution definition, solution architecture reviews, solutions selection efforts and adherence to architectural processes and team plan and strategy.
- Provide governance, strategic consultation and recommendations for business process design, business intelligence design, software development architecture, application frameworks or interfaces during the design and ongoing care of solutions.
- Partner with Finance leadership to understand how data will be leveraged as a competitive advantage and promote architectural methods and solutions to enable business value.
- Review new projects and architecture solutions, ensuring they are aligned with the enterprise architecture and meet financial targets.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and utilize this knowledge to educate both information technology and Finance on opportunities to build better target architectures that support and drive business decisions.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience in architecture and collaborating with regional and global project teams to define business requirements and deliver solutions that meet business goals
- Experience in developing integrated solutions involving process, data and technology
- Knowledge and ability to support translation of business needs into solution architecture requirements, application of multiple technical solutions to business problems and estimation of the financial impact of solution architecture alternatives
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Knowledge of Finance, specifically Record-to-Report processes and supporting technology
- Knowledge of all components of enterprise architecture
- Excellent project management, planning and organizational skills
- Passionate and continuous leaner
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.