Senior Technical Analyst
Job Purpose and Impact
This position will analyse business process and technical problems and provide solutions with the primary focus of supporting Findur application used by the Trade and Capital Markets (TCM) . The goal for this position will be to lead the on/offshore support team to ensure Findur is being supported satisfactorily on a 24-5 basis. There will be major focus on the internal infra, monitoring of daily processes within the application and allocation of workload across the onshore and offshore support teams to ensure timely resolution, along with root cause analysis to ensure there are no reoccurrences or problems. This requires a broad , in-depth knowledge of who to work with across the Cargill IT teams as well as an intermediary skill set of Findur with the ability to lead support resources with desirable results.
• Lead support workstreams and manage workload for on/offshore support team and provide timely resolution of issues
• Provide timely updates to stakeholders on work in progress or scheduled work.
• Creation and validation of Findur environments with proper understanding of upgrades, installation and implementation.
• Responsible to ensure documentation is in place and updated when needed for the support team for all needed efforts.
• Perform an analysis of the current landscape and production incidents/issues and devise a “Go to Green” plan
• Findur Environment and Infrastructure Management
• Creates and ensures vulnerability controls are in place and adhered to across the application and team
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience: Finance, Computer Science, or Management Information Systems
• 8-10 years of relevant IT experience with 3+ years in OpenLink Findur application
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work autonomously and as a team.
• Demonstrated ability to work with people at varying levels within the organization.
• Strong Excel Skills
• Coding experience with JAVA , C and/or C++
• Experience with and/or knowledge of SAP ERP system(s).
• Experience with and/or knowledge of front-office tools such as Bloomberg.
• Experience with application upgrades.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.