• Master’s degree in Management, Computer science, Statistics, Data Science OR related field OR Equivalent Experience.
• Applied Machine Learning experience (regression analysis, time series, probabilistic models, supervised classification and unsupervised learning).
• Strong mathematical background (linear algebra, calculus, probability and statistics).
• Strong coding skills in Python (or similar object-oriented programming language).
• Minimum of 4 years of related work experience.
• Five or more years’ experience in Supply chain
• PhD in Computer science, Artificial Intelligence, Optimization, Operational Research, or Math OR related field.
• Professional experience applying predictive models for Supply Chain solutions.
• Experience with timeseries forecasting such as ARIMA, Prophet, DeepAR, etc.