Senior CI Manager
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Senior Continuous Improvement manger will develop, implement and sustain process improvement initiatives. We seek a professional who will conduct continuous improvement activities with medium project cost and risk and activities with less-defined processes for multiple locations.
- Directly provide updates on the project objectives, performance measures, issues and risks to partners and management.
- Monitor and implement continuous improvement best practices.
- Develop and handle continuous improvement plans for projects with low cost and risk, reaching and sustaining project goals.
- Conduct organization readiness assessments, value realization, opportunity prioritization, resource evaluation and execute continuous improvement strategies that meet business needs.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Help business stakeholders in building CI strategies and creating execution plans which can include digital and non-digital solutions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- 14+ years’ experience Minimum 6 years in Continuous improvement role.
- Analytical mindset, conflict & stakeholder management,
- Willingness to learn skills and technologies
- Techno functional skills on digital transformation
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.