Salesforce Senior Solution Analyst
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
Seeking creative, passionate, business focussed Salesforce Snr. Solution Analyst looking for an environment with a core set of values anchored in trust, autonomy and a relentless focus on user experience to build innovative digital solutions in Cargill.
- Knowledgeable in Salesforce.com Administration and/or Platform Development. Knows the “why” behind processes and decisions related to the application end to end.
- Solutions tightly with function process/domain leads and architects on how to meet desired business outcomes with focus on user experience while balancing cost, speed, complexity
- Responsible for maintaining and validating solution integrity by functional area through the course of the product development including controlling scope, managing solutions for change tracking/traceability and clarifying solution capabilities during all delivery phases
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, peers and leadership to ensure solutions are implemented successfully using best practices and recommend how to improve current practices across the business.
- Identify any customizations required to support the business "To Be" processes, applying "Straight Thru Processing" (STP) concepts.
- Ensure application enhancements or changes to existing architecture are supported with robust test cases, subsequent testing and ensure end to end transaction scenarios are executed, confirming no disconnects between the functional groups and process activities.
- Participate in process development, communication, training and implementation, providing technical expertise for application support, troubleshooting, and identification of complex risks; presenting and escalating identified issues to appropriate stakeholders.
- Recognize risks, design controls and Segregation of Duties (SOD) conflicts to mitigate and eliminate risks.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree in Business, IT, or Computer Science or equivalent
- 8+ years of IT and business / industry work experience
- 3+ years experience as a Salesforce Functional Consultant/ Business Analyst (preferably Sales/Service Cloud)
- Experience working with 3rd party software providers
- Ability to Deliver Results (Quality & Benefits)
- Strong collaboration and developing influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to challenge the status quo and be successful in ambiguous situations
- Experience interacting effectively, confidentially and appropriately with various levels management and customers, across the world
- Analytical and investigation skills
- Hands on knowledge of Salesforce data management, process modelling & system configuration
- Exposure to agile delivery (Scrum) and tools such as ADO
- Working knowledge of Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Einstein Analytics, other Salesforce products.
- Experience conducting complex systems and process design and implementation activities.
- Experience tracking and processing requirements, and prioritizing them in alignment with process advisors and across the organization.
- Completed Advanced Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Completed Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
- Familiarity in driving business readiness training and requirements
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.