Portfolio and Project Management Analyst
Position Purpose & Summary
- Gather data for portfolio reporting
- Support stakeholders in the project management system usage
- Create and maintain Portfolio and Project Management (PPM) reports / dashboards
- Ensuring data quality and consistency for PPM
- Analyse data for ad-hoc requests
- Supports Intake and Scheduling processes
Support to Leadership
- Supports strategic vision within the portfolio team utilizing an awareness of portfolio management
- Supports periodic portfolio reviews utilizing a basic knowledge of the project delivery process
- Responsible for assisting with integration of a subset of standard process areas / systems, including data, education and security across a subset of the organization
- Acts as support contact to ensure the processes and systems support the business. Tracks and organizes requirements, and prioritizes them ensuring alignment with regional portfolio managers and other key stakeholders.
- Member of a team. Maintains professional relationships across a diverse, multifaceted global organization
- Accountable to the development / update of the Integrated Project Portfolio Dashboard
- With direct oversight, tracks and organizes data and information gained through specific processe / systems
- Develops a basic knowledge of CBS PPM requirements, and provides standard business model design services and support for development
- Applies developing knowledge of process & solution management practices to assist in collecting and categorizing change requests, ensuring they go through the appropriate process with input from necessary standard stakeholders
- Accountable to the Portfolio monitoring process (within the Dashboard)
- Work with stakeholders and peers to ensure solutions are implemented successfully
- With direct oversight, assists in creating reports for Portfolio of all the centers.
- Accountable for acting as communicator to ensure periodical requirements are implemented
- Applies a basic understanding of process & solution management practices and procedures to gather resource demand
- Provides basic support in process development, communication, training and implementation for process designs within area of scope
- Responsible for the supporting and assisting in the execution of process implementation deliverables.
- Provides basic input to support the “go live” and “post go live” activities, including trainings and miscellaneous troubleshooting.
- Regularly measures and monitors Portfolio progress to identify variances from the plan. Communicate variances to the Regional Portfolio Managers, if required.
- Contains and resolves issues within Portfolio, that do not required Portfolio Managers’ attention.
- Assists more senior teammates in identifying standard risks and issues as necessary, and escalates moderately complex risks/issues to more senior teammates or managers
- Provides insight to the analysis of data, and provide recommendations, if necessary
Education, Experience, Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years experience in PMO environment
- Min 3 years of experience in analytics and reporting
- Experience working with multifunctional teams
- Demonstrated success working independently in a remote, global environment
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Must have - Hands on data visualization and analytics tools (such as Power BI etc.)
- Fluent in English
- Eye for the details and quality of data
- Fundamental training in Project Management
- Knowledge in Share Point, Clarizen, Saleseforce, advanced Excel and other tools.
- Exposure to Portfolio tools
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.