IT Asset Management Analyst
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Asset Management Specialist III will ensure accurate and timely data in tools used by the organization to the processes that rely on it for key business decisions. In this role, you will ensure the current information technology asset management process is being executed and will also identify improvement opportunities to further mature this process. You will partner collaboratively with all internal and external service providers to ensure that they are able to supervise and own the technology used to deliver their services end to end, including the relationships between technologies.
- Drive the utilization of the asset management's tools and processes across the organization and the data can be used for sound business decisions.
- Champion the development, alignment, promotion, training, communication and implementation for process designs within information technology asset management.
- Provide advice to clients regarding information technology asset management tools and processes at an enterprise level.
- Effectively communicate and convey to others the vision and purpose of asset management capabilities to internal and external personnel as vital.
- Identify and recommend process improvements for asset management continuous improvements strategies.
- Supervise, evaluate, run and execute audit processes to ensure compliance with processes.
- Acts as strategic liaison between the providers and business units or functions for the development and implementation of new systems and improvement of existing systems.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or business related field, or equivalent experience,
- Strong and detailed understanding of software asset management tools
- Information technology and business or industry work experience also being in an information technology asset management role
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Knowledge of information technology operations process and technology
- Confirmed ability to analyze information systems and related technology processes, infrastructure, operations, applications and service management
PRIOR BENEFICIAL EXPERIENCES
- Work with enterprise architecture to execute on existing technology architecture and systems solutions.
- Collaborate with enterprise structure to implement short- and long-term information technology solutions that meet the needs of the organization.
- Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Knows the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES TO BE GAINED
- Design infrastructure strategies and work with enterprise architecture to develop future technology architecture and systems solutions.
- Independently lead, guide and advise on the purchase, design, installation, configuration, and maintenance of operating system equipment and software.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.