HR Data Management - Specialist
Position Purpose & Summary
Cargill has deployed of a single System of Record for all Business Units in each of the four regions.
As a member of the HR Data Management Team in Bangalore, this position will partner with colleagues in HR to undertake Medium complex changes in Employee Central (Success Factors). This position is also operate a number of Data Discrepancies, perform root-cause analysis and work with HR colleagues and Business to manage identified issues to completion.
This position will respond to Mass Upload requests. Due to the importance of these requests, this position is expected to be able to validate the accuracy of the data provided with the business & HR and ensure the release of confidential data is secure.
- Process medium complex data changes requests submitted by HR into the Employee Central (e.g. Global Mobility updates and Position Management Mass changes)
- Respond to questions from HR, Employees and Managers about Employee Data Management that cannot be handled by the Contact Agents in the Service Centre.
- To Perform given activities under the guidance of Team Lead/Manager/ Team Members.
- To handle escalations by seeking guidance/ suggestions from Team Lead/Manager.
- Completes tasks on processes that are moderately defined, and may recommend solutions to issues that deviate from established procedures.
- Under less guidance, uses existing process and best practices, and assists identify the improvement areas or modified process improvements and best practices
- Operate preconfigured Quality Metrics to identify differences in employee populations and individual data items between systems within Cargill’s HR data ecosystem.
- Preform root-cause-analysis on issues identified by the Data Integrity Tools and by HR colleagues.
- Work with HR or IT colleagues to ensure that data and/or technology problems are identified and corrected
- Maintain the Data Quality Rules in the Data Integrity Tools based on learning from root-cause-analysis.
- Ability to partner with development teams to build sustaining solutions
- Create and maintain Work Instructions & SOP’s for Data Management.
- Keep enhancing the Work Instructions & SOP’s with new scenarios on a regular basis.
- Impart knowledge on different process within team members and train new members of the team.
- Share the experience and knowledge with other GHRS & Market teams.
- Ability to model data in temporary analysis spaces to perform analysis
Education, Experience, Skills
- University degree (B.COM or MBA in HR)
- 4-7 years experience in Data Management.
- Strong interest in reporting systems to do Mass Uploads.
- Excellent PC skills and super user of MS Excel
- Excellent organizational skills with proven, dependable follow-through
- Demonstrated experience working with databases
- Analytical skills
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Excellent Customer Focus
- Excellent Communication skills
- Resilience and determination
- Discipline in execution
- Teamwork & Follow Consultative Approach
- B.COM or MBA in HR
- Experience working in a global environment with demonstrated ability to work across cultures
- Ability to engage and partner with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of Cargill HR Databases
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.