Global Information Technology Automation Director
- Rapidly accelerate Cargill's information technology automation maturity by defining the vision for the information technology organization including a strategy to bring this vision to life.
- Build, cultivate and effectively engage a capable team as part of this strategy and help define the methodology, framework and governance models, including demand intake, prioritization goals and metrics, related to automation.
- Effectively engage senior stakeholders both in and outside of the information technology organization.
- Effectively manage the automation budget ensuring timely delivery and accurate forecasts.
- Oversee vendor delivery against service level agreements.
- You will provide strategic leadership, development and talent management for direct reports and their organization, which may include forecasting resource needs, recruiting, hiring, performance management, training and budgeting.
- You will also coordinate subordinate managers and supervisors in selecting staff to align with current and future needs of the organization.
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Experience with defining and execution comprehensive automation strategies for corporations
Minimum of eight years of related work experience, five years of supervisory experience
Other minimum qualifications may apply
Master's degree with 15+ years of work experience and five years of leading global teams
Demonstrated leadership experience in Technology Automation strategy and execution
Software design and development experience
Experience in development operations methodologies and agile principles
Continuous Improvement experience
PRIOR BENEFICIAL EXPERIENCES
Review and provide input to prioritize the list of information technology projects for a medium portfolio of projects.
Provides tactical leadership and input to govern and monitor integration across processes, technology, and data for all solutions
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.