Employee Relations Specialist
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
As a member of our Human Resources Solutions Employee Relations Market team, the Employee & Industrial Relations Specialist will be accountable for the execution and delivery of regional regulatory compliance and company-based employee relations services such as conflict resolutions, industrial relations, and employee relations-based investigations.
- Serve as a specialist within the Employee & Industrial relations market human resources solution team to provide relevant and effective consulting services to businesses for the regional market.
- Act as the first point of contact for employee relations questions and provide guidance and consultation. Educate and coach people managers & employees on using the tools and resources available.
- Investigate the workforce concerns involving Ethics, Security & Legal as required
- Provide consultation to compliance Specialist to meet compliance obligations.
- Point of contact for Industrial relations in the region addressing union issues, collective bargaining, disciplinary proceedings under the applicable law and company policies.
- Work closely with Internal & External Legal Counsel and EIR Lead on Litigation matters & represent in the proceedings as required
- Drive Employee & Industrial Relations initiatives and interventions in the region
- Independently solve issues with minimal supervision, while involving the EIR Lead for more complex issues impacting other regions or businesses.
- Participate in training and consultation on employee relations and compliance related topics, policies, and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience handling conflict resolutions or employee relations investigations
PRIOR BENEFICIAL EXPERIENCES
- Masters degree from an institute of repute in HR/Social Work
- At least 8 years of work experience in HR with 5 years of experience in IR in a Global organisation.
- Experience working in unionized environment
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.