Position Purpose & Summary
Our creative services team is seeking a talented and creative graphic designer. As Creative Designer, you will be responsible for designing and producing digital and print assets for internal and external purposes. If you are a skilled graphic designer, have a passion for making brands look good, and want to play an important role in creating eye-catching, on-brand designs for Cargill, this is the job for you.
The ideal candidate is a visual storyteller and able to transform information, messages and concepts into high-quality assets that educate, inspire, and accurately depict and promote the brand. The candidate is highly collaborative, organized, efficient, a master multi-tasker and capable of partnering with stakeholders to solicit input; respond to and integrate feedback; manage and track schedules and production milestones; and map to overall product and content releases.
85% - Create and produce designs and visual elements for digital channels, print materials and multimedia assets.
5% - Assist design leads, motion graphics artsists and video editors with production artwork and asset management tasks.
5% - Manage workload, project tasks and media assets to help maintain up-to-date team databases, processes and storage systems.
5% - Help define and deliver engaging designs by keeping up with evolving creative trends and new technology.
Education, Experience, Skills
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with advertising, graphic design, marketing or strategic communications focus
- 3 or more years of related experience in graphic design
- Strong graphic design skills with knowledge of various design production tools and software
- Knowledge of and demonstrated abilities in design principles, image manipulation, photo retouching, layouts and typography
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.) and similar software
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and partners, receive feedback and take direction
- Manage multiple projects and deliver work in a timely fashion with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Very organized and detail-oriented
- Basic knowledge of design file formats
- Basic knowledge and demonstrated abilities in icon design and illustration
- Bilingual English/spanish
- Familiarity with print production processes
- Familiarity with digital design for social media and websites
- Familiarity with digital and media asset management tools and systems
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.