Position Purpose & Summary
Compensation Administrator will be responsible managing Cash compensation activities Globally. Majorly into managing Non-Managerial Production Incentives and Sales Incentive Plans, ensuring employees are paid accurately and in timely manner. This position will be responsible for transit of the new Incentive Plans, Projects and managing them seamlessly.
This position will be support Annual Global process, providing support to Managers and Global Compensation team.
Managing and Executing Incentive Plans 40%
- To work with the plan contacts and to ensure Incentive are paid on time and accurately.
- Working with stake holders and taking part in transitioning new plans to system
- Build and sustain quality working relationships with Stakeholders.
- Responsible for updating Plan documents and SOPs regularly
- Paying attention to detail and ensure 100% accuracy across the processes
- Ensure confidentiality and governing the process
Annual Compensation Support 25%
- Will be responsible for providing first level support for the managers
- Managing comp module changes with required approvals
- Handling manager queries and helping them during the recommendation phase
- Ability to manage queries and support within a quick turnaround time
- Ability to execute other Incentive plans while supporting Annual comp process
Continuous Improvements 25%
- Bringing continues improvements, which are built simple, user friendly and robust
- Ability to present our work for building business prospects
- Collaboration and sharing knowledge with team
Other Compensation Process 10%
- Managing Deferred Bonus, Retention Bonus and other global process
- Delivering ad-hoc comp projects
- Ability to handle comp reporting based on business need and requirement
Education, Experience, Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to execute processes and HR solutions
- 2-4 years of Human Resources/Business experience
- Comfortable working with numbers
- Hands on experience in MS Excel
- Open for learning and change
- Tech Enthusiast – Explore and Learn new technologies
- Ability to learn new things
- Agility and being open for changes in the system
- Strong oral communication skills to effectively communicate, influence, and negotiate with and present to multiple levels of management
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to challenge the status quo
- Demonstrated willingness and ability to partner, build, and sustain positive working relationships
- Able to perform successfully in ambiguous environment
- Working knowledge of HR Tools like Remedy Force and Taleo
- Ability to work with some stakeholder groups (i.e. Business HR, Managers/Employees)
- Ability to keep the record accurate
- Ability to operate at both strategic and tactical level
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.