Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Commercial Analyst will support the Commercial Leaders to lead our global and regional projects and initiatives on commercial excellence capabilities, including rolling out Cargill’s Commercial Excellence(CE) program on strategic pricing, sales enablement, route to market for various enterprises in line with their “Go-To-Market “ strategies. We seek a professional who will collaborate with senior team members to analyze and translate insight into strategies and tactics and be a key resource on commercial excellence initiatives .
- Provide analytics support to deliver commercial excellence projects to internal/external business clients by supporting the roadmap and the implementation timeline.
- Help implement core processes for diagnostics, hypothesis development & testing, development of business recommendations and implementation of core capabilities
- Build visual analytics dashboards in Tableau/Power BI to support the commercial excellence initiatives
- Analyze data and survey results to contribute to making the CE Center of Excellence team truly cross functional, with solid and unchallengeable analysis
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and use analytical thinking
- Strong proficiency across Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, Teams, Excel…etc).
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and confidentially with various levels of organization and potentially customers
- MBA preferred
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in one of the following: Sales, Commercial Management, FP&A, Trading, Business Development, Demand Planning, Modeling
- Ability to travel regionally post pandemic – 20-30%
- Demonstrated strong analytical capabilities –Ability to blend data using Alteryx or similar tools and visualize and analyze it using tools like Tableau/Power BI
- Commercial mindset, and strong business acumen
- Ability to quickly understand system architecture
- Ability to translate business need to technical/functional design for Business Intelligence
- Language requirements: Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. (Other language could be plus but not required)
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.