CMDP - Informatica Data Quality Developer
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The CMDP – Informatica Data Quality Developer will be responsible to execute on our master data setup and maintenance. We seek a skilled analyst who will partner with all business functions and the corporate global information technology organization to lead and execute the business data requirements.
• Develop/Test and delivery of enterprise-wide Master Data Management and Reference Data Management data quality solutions.
• Develop the Enterprise Data Quality Integration Strategy along with the IDQ design/technical lead, MDM Solution Architect and MDM Functional Lead
• Performs detailed design, deployment and production support for Data Quality one time and ongoing processes.
• Profiles source data using Informatica Analyst tool and discusses results with IDQ Technical lead to define cleansing rules for Business and IT action
• Define and manage adherence to best practices and standards throughout the design, development and implementation processes for Data quality along with IDQ technical lead for data quality monitoring.
• Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
• Previous experience leading, organizing, and presenting within groups
• Work experience across multiple lines of business and/or within the information technology function
• 6+ years of hands on experience in specifically Informatica Data Quality and Informatica Power Center
• 3+ Years of hands on experience in Data Quality for MDM including Address doctor tool on cloud hosted environments
• Strong development expertise in Informatica Data Quality, ETL, SQL, Informatica Developer and Analyst tool 10.X
• Strong understanding of IDQ Process and Procedures such as Define, Discovery, Profiling, Remediation, and Monitoring.
• Experience in using IDQ tool for source data profiling, creating and applying rules.
• Experience in designing/developing and executing Data Quality Audit/Assessment and data quality mappings that will cleanse and standardize
• Expertise in implementing data quality processes including transliteration, parsing, analysis, standardization and data enrichment using IDQ transformations.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.