Associate Product Manager
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Associate Product Manager for Petcare portfolio, will help design and implement a comprehensive product marketing cycle. We seek a professional who will help identify market potential, establish pricing and market strategies, estimate potential sales, define promotional activities and handle product through phase-out.
- Prepare and coordinate product introductions and updates.
- Participate in compiling and evaluating research on market product requirements and identify enhancements to current features and functionality.
- Help coordinate program planning with customers to identify manufacturing schedules, goals, design criteria, costs and similar considerations.
- Help plan, organize and coordinate assigned programs to accomplish financial and budgetary goals.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Technical/Product trainig to the sales team.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- BVSC/MVSC preferred with minimum 1 year of product management experience
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.