Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Data and Visualization will partner with the Commercial Leaders to support the deployment of various commercial excellence capabilities (Strategic Pricing, Sales Enablement, Route to Market etc.) for various enterprises in line with their “Go-To-Market “ strategies. In this role, you will support profitability strategies and commercial excellence initiatives across the various global enterprises.
- Help Commercial Excellence analysts test hypotheses and prepare analyses on sales and operations enablement, route to market, and strategic pricing
- Deliver sustainable, effective, and efficient analytical and dashboard solutions through gathering requirements, creating user stories, resolve solutions gaps, architecting and modeling dashboards and building standardized data visualization models
- Design, develop, and conduct complex analysis requiring a general understanding of data management and analytics – data blending and dashboard design principles, concepts, and practices
- Solve complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating issues to the appropriate staff as needed
- Make improvement and process recommendations that have an impact on the business
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Proven experience with analytics tools and applications – i.e. Tableau, PowerBI, Tableau Prep, Alteryx, Python
- Strong understanding of business value creation by leveraging disparate data sourcing and transformation enabling business decisions
- Confirmed experience implementing dashboard and analytics solutions
- Master's degree in business administration or information science
- Proven experience with multiple businesses or international business
- Experience working with a global team
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.