A&I Analyst – Ethics & Compliance
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Ethics and Compliance Specialist II will participate in designing, developing, implementing and fostering awareness of our organization's business ethics policies. We seek a professional to apply working knowledge and experience to investigate allegations of unethical activity and develop safeguards to eliminate future breaches. In this role, you will perform a range of mainly straightforward assignments.
- Document policies and procedures related to the ethical standards established by the business.
- Contribute in developing employee communication and training programs that focus on the elements of a company wide compliance program.
- Help monitor the organization's standards of conduct and ethical relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers, employees and communities.
- Continue to build knowledge of the organization, processes and customers.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Develop and deliver multimode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Make good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.