The Food Safety Quality Specialist II is responsible for providing specialized knowledge of specific segments of our quality systems and/or plant processes such as food safety and quality auditing, instrumentation, specific product line knowledge, computer systems, management and/or oversight of suppliers and other needed focus areas. You will be involved in preparation and participation of customer audits. You will work together with internal and external teams to address customer requirements and concerns, as well as collaborate on audits.
- Conducts verification and/or maintenance of the Food Safety and Quality Systems, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point, Sanitation Standard Operating Procedure, prerequisite programs, manufacturing processes, plant environment, and finished product.
- Collaborates with operations on the initiation of corrective action and preventative measures when necessary.
- Ensures adherence to corporate, regulatory, customer and facility food safety and quality requirements and completion of corrections and corrective actions.
- Leads food safety focused audits (Corporate Food Safety, Food Safety System Certification 22000, HALAL, customer, regulatory).
- Coordinating and leading Food Safety Team and overseeing the food safety management system and management review.
- Manages food safety management system compliance to appropriate government regulations. Conducts Food safety and quality training for internal and external people.
- Investigates and follow up on food safety quality incidents that occur in the plant to ensure they are reported and that corrective action and permanent corrections are taken.
- You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- 领导食品安全重点审计（企业食品安全、食品安全体系认证 22000、HALAL、客户、监管）。
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Strong computer skills and Microsoft Office experience.
- Fluent in English
- Minimum two years of QA work experience in food and/or food additives industry
- Knowledge of food and/or food additives safety industry practices and standards.
- Experience with the Food Safety System Certification 22000
- 5 years of QA related work experience is preferred.
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- 22000 食品安全体系认证经验
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.