Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Laboratory Supervisor will supervise a team in charge of developing and monitoring laboratory processes, including monitoring through indicators, and ensuring the application and maintenance of the quality system and safety conditions. Management of the team conducting behavioral assessments, setting goals and ensuring the necessary training to conduct laboratory activities. In this role, you will be responsible for the evaluation and approval of the results generated by the laboratory team and you will also evaluate the needs for maintenance of equipment and stocks of reagents and consumables and the organization and control of the laboratory budget.
- Develop and monitor laboratory processes to ensure the application and maintenance of the quality product and process verification systems.
- Execute the laboratory's quality management system and follow up on non-conformities by quality of results.
- Contact with internal and external clients guaranteeing the flow of information with the laboratory team including the quality and production team, the formulation and commercial areas and other clients.
- Review processes to ensure compliance and report noncompliance to laboratory management along with developing and implementing corrective action plans.
- Other duties as assigned
- Responsible for personnel decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions for your direct reports. You will also spend time completing the same tasks as employees on your team.
Minimum Qualification :
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum one year of directly related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Preferred Qualification :
- One year of supervisory experience
- Experience in laboratory, food safety, food manufacturing, auditing, regulatory or related field
- Previous project management experience
- Practical knowledge of plant manufacturing processes and operations
- French and English fluent
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/