Process specialist - Powder
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
Are you looking for opportunity to give to state of the art scientific research? Join our team as a Research Scientist III, where you will be responsible for applying innovative technology to help drive the development of new products and improved processes aligned with business objectives.
- Develop and handle research plans for the functional area and targets aligned with the business objectives.
- Conduct analytical samples and experiments following environmental health and safety guidelines in a high-safety-focused environment.
- Troubleshoot computational programming and pipeline development.
- Present ongoing work and findings to external audiences at conferences including the summaries and the nature and methodology of the research.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers, supervisors and managers.
- Confirmed working knowledge of scientific research principles, concepts, practices and standards.
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Master's degree or other post-secondary degree
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.