Operateur Pilote Laiterie (Dairy Pilote Operator)
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Technical Support Analyst II provides support and advice on aspects of agriculture such as research, production, forestry, servicing, agronomy, animal husbandry and marketing.We are looking for a hardworking team member that will be solving technical problems, diagnosing, and repairing instruments, requiring wide range of experience and training in the electro-mechanical, chemical, and other related fields.The team member will be working independently, solving moderately complex issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff.
- You will perform in-depth studies of current infrastructure and systems with the goal of identifying potential conflicts or problems or opportunities to improve operating stability and performance.
- You will provide analytical, promotional, administrative, and sales support services.
- You will review records and reports of production, machine malfunctions and maintenance as well as social, procedural, and build workflow plans and methods.
- You will assist with testing of new release of software, vendor modifications, upgrades and patches.
- You will research and analyze important documentation for problem troubleshooting and resolution of performance or compatibility issues with hardware, operating systems or other software and utilities.
- You will analyze and assess existing software and hardware capabilities.
- You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Possesses basic working knowledge of electro-mechanical and chemical areas
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Working knowledge with one or more of the following: Python, R, SQL, etc.
- Experience managing a team to accomplish results
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.