Dairy - Technical Sales Lead
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Dairy Teechnical Sales Feed will collaborate with a team to execute the business plan to meet business goals. We seek a motivated professional who will identify and execute new business development projects and lead, prioritize and report on the portfolio of new business development projects. In this role, you will drive process improvements and the supporting tools and metrics.
Develop strong customer relationships at key accounts.
Participate with sales and marketing leaders on customer segmentation and satisfaction, account planning, and the use of salesforce.com.
Support the application center, ensuring a safe working environment, food safety compliance and resource management (budget).
Help execute applications development work, ensuring that all projects are appropriately staffed.
Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- 7-12 Years of aqua nutrition experience
- Ability to develop customer relationships and trust through technical knowledge and expertise
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.