Dairy Technical Services Specialist
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Dairy Technical Services Specialist will provide technical advice and support to customers during and after product sales. In this position, you'll be the lead contact for customers. You'll stay ahead of technology and business practices through workshops, research, and professional meetings.
• Collaborate with consultants to provide on-farm technical support for current customers and prospects.
• Provide customer solutions and technical support materials to specific customers.
• Compile and analyze data for a project updates, working with external suppliers to test new products and technologies to make recommendations on applications.
• Organize project data and conclusions for internal and customer presentations, assist with product demonstrations, and serve as subject matter guide during meetings with prospective customers.
• Stay ahead of product insight and research to improve the value of offerings.
• Utilize on-farm software as necessary to support customer needs.
• You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues while referring only to the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
• Other duties as assigned
This position is eligible for relocation to New York, and will be a remote home-office based position.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of four years of related work experience
• Ability to present to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Up to 60% regional travel
• Master's degree, Doctorate degree
• Public speaking experience
• Bilingual in both English and Spanish
• Strong technical experience in Dairy Comp 305, TMR Tracker, or other on-farm software
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.