Ingenieur/in für Prozessautomatisierung (m/w/d)
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Process Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
JOB LOCATION: Barby
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Process Automation Engineer will help implement, test, troubleshoot and improve electronic automation and controls systems to increase production quality, efficiency and volume. We seek a professional with working knowledge within a discipline to join our team.
- Continue to build knowledge of the organization, processes and customers.
- Use prescribed guidelines or policies to analyze and resolve problems.
- Help develop and define control system applications for various machinery and equipment using technologies or platforms.
- Check control system schematics and specifications, using software and testing equipment to diagnose and resolve system malfunctions system malfunctions.
- You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.