FSQR Technician (m/f/d)
The Food Safety Quality and Regulatory Technician will be responsible for ensuring internal collaboration and connectivity for all policies, standards, and trainings. You will partner with contacts to assist with compliance and customer specification issues. You will also work closely with the location(s) to coordinate and plan programs that fall under food safety, quality and also regulatory areas.
- Performs inspection of finished or in-process goods, analyzes data, and identifies trends in defects or errors.
- Conducts root cause analysis for defects, non-conformities, or other quality failures.
- Responsible for coordination of Food Safety Quality and Regulatory functions including continuous improvement processes, compliance to audits, and assisting with customer specifications and quality issues.
- Ensure Environmental Health and Safety training and new procedure implementation are executed and completed timely and accurately.
- Assist with Related training development and scheduling.
- Provides training, coaching, and mentoring to team members.
- Plan, coordinate and direct all regulatory compliance, laboratory, food/feed safety, and quality programs within the location to ensure compliance with customer, supplier, and government requirements and expectations.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Moderate computer skills (word processing, spreadsheets, and database navigation)
- SAP experience
- Validated change management in an industrial setting
- Experience in leading cross functional teams
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.