EIA Project Engineer
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive –
You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field, while developing your career to the fullest. With 150 years of experience, Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 160,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
For our site in Barby we are seeking to recruit a (m/f/d)
EIA Project Engineer
The focus of this position is on Electrical, Instrumentation and/or Automation activities. Main purpose of this position is to:
- support preparation, approval and execution of EI and/or A part of investment projects;
- support and/or coordinate the EIA-engineering and construction activities;
- Support the project purchasing team by the specification and Best practice information of EIA-material, service and labor
- Actively participate in final negotiations with selected third parties.
- Responsible that all project related documents managed according defined standards, procedures and approved by contributed technical departments
- support in start-ups in cooperation with other technical departments by taking into account all relevant Cargill Best Practices, policies, guidelines, national and international norms and standards.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical, Instrumentation or Automation Engineering or similar experience
- More than 3 years’ experience as EIA project engineer preferably in the food/feed industry
- Experience with industrial automation, electrical, instrumentation and the design and specification of such installations
- Knowledge about national and international (European) EIA norms and standards
- Experience with Process control systems (philosophy, architecture, infrastructure, etc.)
- Able to work with project tools (WBS, Project tracking systems, calculation tools)
- Fluent in German and English (both verbal and writing)
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast-paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter as well as reference letters today (Jobnumber BAR00344). Please also mention your salary expectation and your earliest availability.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.