Talent Acquisition Lead, Thailand
Are you passionate about talent acquisition, and keen to design and deliver talent acquisition solutions and services to support the needs of the business? We are looking for a Thailand Talent Acquisition Lead to join the team!
As a Talent Acquisition Lead for Thailand, you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and consult with business/functional partners to develop and implement Talent Acquisition (TA) strategies, as well as managing TA processes and service operations for business critical positions.
You will be responsible for supervising a team to execute and implement the recruitment strategy, governance and compliance with primary focus in Thailand; utilize employment knowledge to implement recruitment strategies, policies, programs and/or processes to source, attract, select and retain talent for Cargill; and get involved in regional or global projects as required.
Draws on a full knowledge of various business environments, requirements and strategies to:
- Consult with business/functional leaders to implement recruitment and sourcing strategies, establish priorities, and ensure alignment with delivering business/functional and HR goals
- Understand and remain aware of industry and market trends, and how they affect sourcing, attraction, and retention of talent
- Coordinate and align TA resources to deliver strategic activities such as market analysis, talent mapping, candidate pipelining, diversity recruiting, labor market intelligence, metrics and analytics
- Utilize specific knowledge of the business environment, requirements, and strategies to provide day-to-day oversight for Talent Acquisition Specialists on the delivery of full cycle recruiting services
- Utilize recruitment technology systems (i.e. Taleo), process enhancements, and Taleo analytic capabilities to achieve efficiencies in recruiting activities
- Consult with businesses/functions on proactively focused TA related projects or initiatives; leads and acts as a key participant of project teams
- Provide full cycle recruiting services for business critical positions including job posting development, candidate sourcing, interviewing, selection processes, offer management, compliance management, and status communication with candidates and hiring managers
- Manage processes and service operations for recruitments utilizing third-party search firms
- Responsible for the communication and accountability of the recruiting team regarding TA policies and programs, as well as the business/functional partners within the cluster of countries.
- Responsible to develop and maintain key internal/external relationships which may include: hiring managers, human resource leaders, candidates, career service centers, student lenders, professors etc
- Provide counsel to business and HR leadership (e.g. BU Leaders, Business HR Leaders, etc.) regarding branding, recruiting strategies, candidate assessment and forecasting
- Work in close partnership with Cargill Business Services to deliver TA services and processes delivered in centers
- Partners with Talent Acquisition Specialists to analyze metrics and report on progress against key local initiatives and communicates to business/function partners
- Manages and provides coaching to a team of Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Accountable for performance management, talent development, succession planning and engagement for the team
- Manages budget and resources within the geographical scope
- Provides day-to-day oversight to ensure consistent application of TA philosophy and standards, as well as compliance with regulatory requirements within a region or country, working with legal counsel as appropriate
- Supervises the execution and implementation of regional accountability measures and processes that enforce and ensure compliance
- Leads and/or acts as a key participant in audits/reviews to ensure compliance
- Utilizing full employment knowledge, understands and considers internal and external employment leading practices and trends to determine how they may be applied to Cargill locally
- Responsible for accurate data and metrics (business facing, operational, and position specific) and regularly sharing metrics and insights with the team and clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- At least 7 years of recruiting experience of which 4 years reflects experience in recruiting management level professional roles OR having sole responsibility in directing the recruitment strategy for such roles
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop a team for high performance
- Demonstrated business acumen, business partnering skills and results orientation
- Strong Influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to seek out strategic alliances and successfully collaborate with others both inside and outside the organization
- Excellent client service skills and ability to build rapport with candidates and clients at all levels
- Knowledge of industry and labor market trends
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to tell a story and make recommendations to improve sourcing and recruiting strategies/methods
- Desire and ability to champion strategic diversity recruiting efforts.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of affirmative action, employment laws, valuing differences and culturally competent selection processes
- Solid organization and attention to detail skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience with a recruiting system such as Taleo, LinkedIn, etc
- Ability to travel up to 15%
- Advanced Degree
- HR Generalist/Management experience
- Familiarity with university recruiting/student trends
- Marketing and employment branding experience
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.