Job Purpose and Impact
Technology Support will help analyze business and technical processes to formulate and develop new and modified business information processing systems for a select subset of the organization. In this role, you will help develop, maintain and establish operational specifications for systems, considering information flow, configuration setup, volume, ad hoc reporting, analysis and document format.
- Coordinate partnering and cross functional collaboration across information technology teams for a limited subset of the organization.
- Perform, execute and assist with purchasing, designing, installing, configuring and maintaining operating system equipment and software.
- Implement short and long term information technology solutions that meet the needs of the organization.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related degree
- Minimum 2 years experiences
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.