Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Type: Full Time
Shifts Available: 1st Shift
Sign on Bonus: $1000
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Health and Wellness Incentives - Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) with Cargill matching contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Operate processes that include mixing, filling, and stacking materials, computer entry into SAP, and general sanitation
- Perform the duties of dumping, pulling, and stacking materials
- Operates Forklift, shrink wrapping machines and other mechanical equipment
- Execute required processing transactions in SAP on internal computer systems and required process documentation
- Make product labels accurately
- Assemble and disassemble equipment
- Complete department sanitation responsibilities
- Providing excellent customer service and engaging with team members
- Follow company´s safety, food safety and operating standard policies
- Understanding and adhering to all safety rules and regulations
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer
- Cargill requires employees be a minimum of 18 years old to work in a production facility
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting safely, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) including a respirator
- Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above)
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- High School diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to work overtime including weekends, holidays, or different shifts with advance notice
- Forklift experience
- Experience with SAP or a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office software, with an emphasis on Excel and Word
- Working knowledge of inventory systems
- Basic computer skills
- Experience in production or plant environment
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code. Please note that this position does not include relocation reimbursement.
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill’s safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Women in Operations
She discovered there are endless opportunities to take your career in new directions through a variety of roles and business units.Meet Elizabeth
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.