Product Line Assistant - 1 year contract
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Product Line Assistant I will help design and implement a comprehensive product marketing cycle. We seek a professional who will help identify market potential, establish pricing and market strategies, estimate potential market assessment, supply and demand analysis, establish pricing and market strategies, estimate potential sales, and will help working with commercial team for execution plans
- Prepare and coordinate product introductions and updates.
- Participate in compiling and evaluating research on market product requirements and identify enhancements to current features and functionality.
- Help coordinate program planning with customers to identify manufacturing schedules, goals, design criteria, costs and similar considerations.
- Partner with commercial team to gather market insights and prepare reporting.
- Close follow up for sales negotiations with commercial team.
- Help to make market assessment, supply & demand analysis, competition analysis, and defining business strategy.
- Help plan, organize and coordinate assigned programs to accomplish financial and budgetary goals.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Engineer, Chemical Engineer or Industrial Engineer.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Power point etc).
- Excellent communications skills to work with diverse groups in multiple regions.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.