Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Food Safety Quality and Regulatory Engineer will be responsible for ensuring internal collaboration and connectivity for all policies, standards, and trainings. You will partner with contacts to assist with compliance and customer specification issues. You will also work closely with the location(s) to coordinate and plan programs that fall under food safety, quality and also regulatory areas.
- Performs inspection of finished or in-process goods, analyzes data, and identifies trends in defects or errors.
- Conducts root cause analysis for defects, non-conformities, or other quality failures.
- Responsible for coordination of Food Safety Quality and Regulatory functions including continuous improvement processes, compliance to audits, and assisting with customer specifications and quality issues.
- Assist with Related training development and scheduling.
- Plan, coordinate and direct all regulatory compliance, laboratory, food/feed safety, and quality programs within the location to ensure compliance with customer, supplier, and government requirements and expectations.
- Supporting the preparation of month-end reports including FSQR KPI's
- Support ISO 9001-Halal-Kosher-FSSC 22000 studies.
- Performing, monitoring and controlling quality support activities (calibrations, ring tests, maintenance, sampling and analytical training).
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Engineering, Chemical Engineering or related field
- Fluency in English mandatory (Reading, writing and speaking)
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Open to live in Bursa or Yalova.
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Good use of MS Office
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Moderate computer skills (word processing, spreadsheets, and database navigation)
- SAP experience
- Validated change management in an industrial setting
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/