Trade Compliance Operations Senior Analyst
The Trade Compliance Operations Analyst will perform a range of moderate-to-complex activities using comprehensive trade compliance operations knowledge. Using independent, critical problem-solving skills, you'll collaborate with internal and external business partners to drive continuous improvement.
- Coordinate global trade and compliance operations within a country or region to meet business goals.
- Apply a substantial understanding of global trade compliance operations practices and procedures to execute transactions.
- Ensure documents and data meet legal and fiscal requirements and records are maintained in accordance to guidelines.
- Independently validate and coordinate import and export transactional data and document requirements to complete cross-border filings and clearance.
- Execute and complete medium-impact internal global trade and compliance project.
- Develop and maintain relationships with standard partners to implement cross-border solutions to support organizational goals.
- Record, monitor and analyze compliance operations key performance indicators for the location.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in International Trade, Customs or in a related field or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of foreign exchange controls
- Minimum of three years of related work experience
- Microsoft Office
- Intermediate English
- Customs Broker License or equivalent strongly preferred
- Experience managing SAP and global trade services
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
¨At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.¨
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.