O365 Senior Application Developer
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact.
We seek an Application Development Analyst who will maintain, integrate and implement software applications within the organization. In this role, you will conduct software application testing, quality assurance, configuration, installation and support to ensure smooth, stable and timely implementation of new software and updates to installed applications.
- Conduct, and guides others, in technical software testing and debug systems and software applications, as needed.
- Compile and prioritize enhancements and defect resolutions to applications, implementing changes.
- Performs advanced and complex programming, coding and documentation of systems and applications software.
- Analyze business requirements and prepare detailed technical specifications to write applicationsand programs.
- Key contributor into the strategy and technical planning of system/application technology in accordance with internal and external software compliance standards.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- University degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5 or more years successfully working as application developer or related experience on medium to large scale projects.
- 2 or more years hands on experience on PnP PowerShell, Office 365 Administration, Power Apps and Power Automate Development, SharePoint Framework Development.
- Experience with software version control tools.
- PowerShell General Knowledge.
- Knowledge of UI Best Practices.
- Excellent verbal, written and technical communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work effectively within tight schedules.
- Experience working with third-party vendors.
- Strong Stakeholder Management.
- Experience with Azure DevOps or any similar environment.
- Mid knowledge of Microsoft Graph permissions and integration.
- Experience working on PowerBI.
- Process Analysis, Design and Automation with Power Automate, Power Apps or any similar platforms (Nintex, K2, other).
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
"At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment."
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.