Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Shift: 3rd Shift
- Operates computerized processes to prepare product to specifications, and extracts and tests samples to maintain accuracy of process control and make necessary adjustments
- Clean work areas using hazardous chemicals by meeting FDA, hygiene, and other regulatory guidelines
- Assures all required process formulations and documentation are complete and accurate
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of product recipes, manufacturing processes, confidential formulas and procedures
- Performs light routine equipment maintenance
- Operates forklift and other mechanical equipment in safe manner
- Read small print from gauges and computerized systems
- Interacting on a regular basis with peers and management
- Understanding and adhering to all safety policies and procedures
- Other job duties as assigned
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer.
- Cargill requires employees be a minimum of 18 years old to work in a production facility.
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 60lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting safely, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above)
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) including a respirator
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- High School diploma or GED Equivalent
- Basic use of a computer
- Ability to work overtime including weekends, holidays, or different shifts with advance notice
- Forklift experience
- Prior experience in production related work
- Working knowledge of sanitation practices and requirements for Dietary Supplement
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code. Please note that this position does not include relocation reimbursement.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.