Food Safety Quality Regional Lead
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Food Safety Quality Associate Director will lead a team to assess and ensure accuracy of complex quality assurance systems, equipment and parameters (calibration, coordinate testing, procedures, instrumentation). We seek an experienced professional who will apply broad and in-depth knowledge of quality assurance and food/feed safety technology and processes in testing and auditing process documentation, data collection and analysis, and facilitating knowledge transfer. In this position, you will develop our departmental plans, including business, production, operational and/or organizational priorities.
- Develop and execute preventive activities and resolve issues.
- Address issues of noncompliance or nonconformance to food safety and quality standards with appropriate urgency.
- Research and evaluate new technologies that could significantly benefit the corporation.
- Document testing results and conduct complex analysis, identifying trends and determine steps to address them.
- Design and deliver complex training related to food/feed safety and quality to internal specialists and operations employees throughout the organization.
- Set and maintain team budget based on scope of responsibility.
- Develop plans and deliver results in a fast-changing business or regulatory environment, while leading and developing a team of experienced professionals and supervisors, coaching and making decisions related to talent management hiring, performance and disciplinary actions. You will also collaborate with managers and supervisors in your organization to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Master's degree or postgraduate degree in science, microbiology, quality assurance
- Three years of supervisory experience
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in food safety and quality regulations
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.