Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
Functional System & Solution Manager will help build and maintain customer relations with our strategic accounts that typically involve an international partner or major global accounts. We seek a professional who will support the development of processes to identify and contact prospective customers, building relationships to generate future sales and repeat business. In this role, you will assess our customer needs and suggest appropriate products, services and solutions.
- Lead existing sales, maintaining close relationship on multi levels with customers
- Develop new sales opportunities by new product introduction and growing the customer base
- Monitor customer and competitor activity and industry trends.
- To drive the implementation of a strategic plan for Maghreb region to meet current and future business requirements
- Provide and coordinate technical support to the customer base
- Coordinate sales activity with Product line and Marketing Dept. to drive new opportunities in Maghreb especially in the area of functional system and solution
- Achieve annual sales plan of volume, price, profit and product mix.
- Participate in regular status and strategy meetings with customers' senior management to understand and meet their needs.
- Develop new accounts to Introduce Cargill Functional System & solutions
- Complete reports and administration requirements in a timely manner.
- Coordinate customer’s project trials locally.
- Monitor Account sales performance (monthly/quarterly/annually) and provide strategic project updates to line management.
- Execute sales plans with strategies to protect, grow and diversify relationships with targeted customers.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Have a clear understanding of customer and country regulatory requirements/changes and regularly inform business line manager
- Bachelor degree in Food Science & Technology or Food Engineering or related educational background
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of Sales/Account Management experience
- Minimum 5 to 10 years’ experience in food ingredients industry
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/