Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Location: Albert Lea, MN
Job Type: Full time
Shift Available: 1st
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Marathon Health Clinic (Employer sponsored health center)
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) with Cargill matching contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Short-term Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Run multiple pieces of equipment such as batching mixers and forklifts
- Execute on mixing and batching production orders accurately for manufacturing
- Ensure quantities of ingredients are used and product quality is maintained
- Ingredient Storage management, to include housekeeping, inventory counts, moving ingredients from one storage location to another
- Receiving and unloading of bagged ingredients on pallets
- Accurate completion of mixing and receiving documents
- Participating and implementing FSQR Program (Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory)
- Assist in other plant areas as needed
- Safety - responsible for safety of themselves and teammate
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without Visa sponsorship
- Must be 18 years or older
- Basic math ability (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division)
- Basic computer skills
- Availability to work outside of normal shift up to including weekend and off shift hours as needed.
- Previous food manufacturing experience.
- Previous leadership experience.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Production experience
- Work history in the last 12 months
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code. Please note that this position does not include relocation reimbursement.
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate them. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status. Employees may be required to wear masks, depending on requirements of the business and public health requirements based on the spread of COVID in the community.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.