Food Safety & Quality Assurance Lead
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
As part of the site leadership team, we are looking for a Food Safety Site Supervisor to ensure effective management for the planning, development and maintenance of all related systems.
- Day to day accountability to ensure compliance for all Food Safety and Quality regulations, policies, standards and practices
- Ensure factory standards are adhered to, support the reporting and completion of actions in the event of any deviations.
- Responsible for internal audit systems.
- Accountable for Food Safety related site improvements.
- Lead customer audits and visits including corrective action close outs.
- Engage and encourage a small site based team of food safety professionals.
- Responsible for personnel decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions for your direct reports. You will also spend time completing the same tasks as employees on your team.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Computer skills and knowledge of common software packages.
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to prioritize individual and team workload.
- Customer focused and achievement focused.
- Familiar with global food safety standards.
- Proven work experience including team supervision in the food industry.
- Minimum one year of directly related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Technology, Biotechnology, Chemistry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- One year of supervisory experience
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.