Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Production Scheduler will schedule the semi-finished goods till finished product for all the cocoa powders based on Supply and Demand, for the plant Eenhoorn in Wormer. In this role you will need to prepare, issue and control production schedules and direct material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of goods and materials to meet production requirements.
On a daily basis you will be in direct contact with the cluster production scheduler, supply chain planning, shift supervisors and warehouse partners.
- Create and publish daily production plans.
- Ensure that semi-finished and/or finished products are ordered at the right place and right time
- Expedite workflow and coordinate changes in schedules.
- Participate in setting master production planning, material requirements planning and production scheduling metrics targets.
- Provide necessary input to supply planner for assigned product or location.
- Maintain data relevant to production scheduling activities including planning calendars, material data and location data.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Fluency in Dutch and English is mandatory
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Three years of experience with at least one in master production planning, production scheduling or supply planning
- Experienced in working with planning and/or scheduling software
- Good knowledge and skills in Microsoft Excel
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/