Director of Change Communications
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 157 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Director of Change Communications will drive organizational change through effective and high impact communication strategies in support of the company's strategic goals. In this role, you will partner closely with key senior leadership to develop a change communications strategy that shape, advance and drive the company's transformation agenda. You will provide trusted counsel to business partners and stakeholders as a primary relationship partner on change communications strategies, opportunities and issues and influence decision making to prioritize employees and customers engagement.
- Drive organizational change through effective communications to support strategic goals and lead the development of critical communications strategies across businesses, enterprises and functions.
- Foster the best in class framework and differentiated service model for change management communications using innovative technologies, efficient processes and a robust governance model.
- Drive adoption of communications methodologies in the function and through partnership with other stakeholders across the company and ensure they understand, support and feel engaged with the changes.
- Handle global intake for change and transformation projects and a combination of internal and external resources to plan and execute the domain initiatives, including resource allocation and budgets to deliver related activities.
- Measure the impact of the initiatives and the performance of the team through a mix of qualitative and quantitative data.
- Establish methodology systems and processes to optimize efficacy, measure and monitor progress to drive successful outcomes, work thoughtful by proactively connecting to the team and leveraging team resources and expertise.
- Align communications efforts with the wider organization to help ensure consistency and serve as domain authority, including developing and maintaining methodology and approach to enhance consistency of skills and capabilities across the team.
- Other duties as assigned
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.