License Practical Nurse
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Licensed Practical Nurse will perform routine occupational health care activities, including health and wellness training and education, employee health services and compliance.
- Assist with occupational health programs.
- In accordance with established procedures, conduct our safety and ergonomic training and administer the basics of drug and alcohol programs.
- Plan and implement compliance improvement projects and their deliverables.
- Under general supervision of a registered nurse, treat, evaluate and assess employee illness or injury to ascertain medical direction.
- Help develop, formulate and implement plans of care based on standing orders and medical directives.
- You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Licensed practical nurse or vocational nurse valid in the state of South Carolina
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Proficient in computer systems
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.