Job ID 276918
Date posted 09/14/2023
Location : Wayzata, Minnesota
Strategy & Planning Senior Consultant (NA)
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 157 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Strategy & Planning Senior Consultant is responsible for aiding in the development of HR’s long-term goals and strategic objectives. The individual in the role partners closely with the HR Strategy and Portfolio Lead, the HR Strategy & Transformation Lead, and Corporate Communications team to support various CHRO content creation and activations including all team engagement moments and job family messages. This role manages the master HR calendar across Cargill, ensuring alignment and a holistic view for the HRLT. As needed, the Strategy & Planning Senior Consultant aids in the coordination of program and/or project management as well as other efforts across the Strategy and Transformation team.
This role will be based in Wayzata, Minnesota.
- Responsible for developing CHRO content creation in close partnership with Corporate Communications to support engagement opportunities and tell an informative, comprehensive and engaging story aligned with the organization’s goals and objectives
- Coordinate the master HR calendar across Cargill, ensuring key date alignment with the HRLT
- Partner closely with FP&A to develop effective business planning driven by analytical findings
- Coordinate program and project planning and effective management to enable efficient practices and timelines across the Strategy and Transformation team and broader HR
- Continuously determine the effectiveness of current programs and projects in terms of substance, impact, cost, and result; deliver, monitor, and communicate progress towards goals, established by the CHRO
- Plan, create and execute various HR S&T communications across enterprises and functions as needed
- Enable the overall HR vision and strategy through cross-enterprise and function coordination, partnering closely with key stakeholders to ensure alignment and prioritization
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4 years of directly related work experience, including portfolio and project management experience
- Expertise in process and systems orientation including thinking through “how” things are done and translating complex processes into a user-friendly approach
- Portfolio Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification
- Prior experience as strategy partner, consultant, or planning analyst in an HR function
- Demonstrated business and global acumen
- Experience working with data to generate insights to inform business decisions
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Find Your Match