Privacy Program Manager
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Privacy Program Manager is a subject matter authority who will design, develop, implement and foster awareness of the organization's privacy program. In this role, you will accelerate and deepen Cargill’s privacy compliance efforts. You will anticipate internal or external business challenges and regulatory issues and recommend process, product or service improvements.
- Develop, oversee and lead designated competencies of our privacy compliance framework
- Mature and support governance of the privacy program
- Manage the privacy business network
- Lead our Privacy by Design center of expertise and partner with key business stakeholders to ensure data privacy issues are considered at the outset of new products or service offerings
- Handle unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business.
- Conduct privacy impact assessments, counsel on data privacy incidents, and support other activities of the privacy program
- Other duties as assigned
- Provide expert thought leadership in the privacy field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Support team member and be a strategic contributor
- Juris Doctor degree
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of data privacy and data handling
- Good collaboration skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, including the ability to work across borders
- CIPP/CIPM/CIPT or comparable privacy certification considered a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.