Job ID 276433
Date posted 09/18/2023
Location : Wayzata, Minnesota
Human Resources Business Partner - Digital Technology & Data (Wayzata)
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 157 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Human Resources Business Partner will work closely with business leaders within Digital Technology & Data (DT&D) to bring critical thought leadership and perspective on human resources strategy, organizational design, talent strategy, leadership development, strategic workforce planning, team and organization effectiveness and change management. In this role, you will translate business strategies and challenges into human capital strategies and human resources needs and champion change to advance organizational goals and key strategic initiatives. You will play a critical role in the evolution of the DT&D function for Cargill. This role will be based in NA and tied to the Wayzata location.
- Build strategic partnerships with leadership on business issues and identify innovative and customer oriented human resources solutions that are based on business unit objectives to drive strategy execution and protect business assets.
- Collaborate on the development of metrics and analytics to assess overall human and organization health of the business to influence decisions and deliver meaningful insights.
- Use business and industry trend expertise to identify gaps and anticipate impact of changes on the workforce and business.
- Guide, coach and influence business leaders on making better talent decisions to drive strategy execution and business performance.
- Develop and build new capabilities in the business.
- Serve as an experienced advisor
on our leadership team to lead a talent strategy and ensure business objectives are achieved.
- You will serve as an expert in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues/problems. You may provide direction to lower level team members and be a key contributor.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a regional or global role, supporting multiple countries.
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Relevant HR Business Partner experience
- Master's degree in a related field
- Professional certification in human resources
- HR Business Partner experience supporting Digital, Technology, Data teams
- Experience leading design and implementation of large-scale talent strategy
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Find Your Match