Communications Senior Manager - Finance
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 157 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Communications Senior Manager - Finance will partner closely with the director of leadership and financial communications to execute communications strategies in support of finance function´s key priorities. In this role, you will contribute to strategy, provide communications counsel to finance leaders, build content creating and executing communications plans and strategies and partner with both cross functional and finance colleagues in a global, matrixed organization.
- Develop strategic internal and external communications plans to address complex topics and issues, including strategies, and messaging.
- Influence subject matter guides experts and senior leaders, including advising leadership on effective communications for employees and key financial partners.
- Partner with communications colleagues and functional partners to execute in a global, matrixed organization.
- Use internal and external strategies to reach various audiences and write and produce compelling content and events to communicate and report on progress against key function or company goals.
- You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Strong business knowledge with a proven ability to use communications to drive business strategy
- Understanding and awareness of key economic trends and market factors and how they impact Cargill’s businesses
- Understanding of how separate functions work together in a matrixed company
- Ability to translate complicatedtopics and business needs into easily understood language, strategies, and actions to meet business goals and objectives
- Ability to provide strategic counsel to midlevel and senior leaders
- Proficiency with AP style
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.