Employee Experience Communications Manager
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 157 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Employee Experience Communications Manager will develop, enhance and align the company's approach to leader and employee communications to increase strategic focus and engagement. In this role, you will work across the Global Communications team to collaborate with and understand complex topics of strategic and cultural importance to create dynamic and engaging interactions between and within leadership and employee populations.
- Develop and design the ecosystem to engage senior leaders, managers and employees in topics critical to Cargill's strategy and culture.
- Identify opportunities to enhance performance and evaluate effectiveness of channels to keep the interactions fresh, including external benchmarks and stay on top of industry trends.
- Develop strategic content to provide managers with effective toolkits to communicate with employees on topics ranging from specific human resources processes and strategy deployments to social issues.
- Partner with essential stakeholders such as, Culture Communications and Live Events/Media Services team, to manage content and logistics for key company meetings.
- Represent key partners such as, Leader and Employee Communications, in content planning meetings and engage regularly with colleagues to ensure agendas are timely and relevant.
- Use global communications common tools, templates and processes to facilitate integrated communications across the company.
- You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint
- Good understanding of communications channels and content development for those channels
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Strong business acumen to advise leadership and effectively partner with colleagues
- Ability to translate complicated messaging into easily understood language
- Experience designing meetings and experiences aimed at driving employee engagement
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.