Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Strategy Development Leader Foodservice will partner with the Indulgence Growth Leader, the GEOS Food Service and Retail Sales Leader and the Cargill protein business to develop high impact strategies for the Food Service channel in Europe. In this role, you will develop winning strategies that drive sustained profitable growth in an increasingly dynamic environment, including M&A gameboard. You are responsible for defining ‘where to play’,’ how to win’ and critical capabilities including the implementation roadmap. You drive the M&A from cultivation to implementation.
• Provide guidance and oversight of multiple large scale and high impact strategy projects simultaneously to include the development of high-level implementation plans aligned with the organization's strategic goals and objectives.
• Identify key issues and opportunities across the food service channel in Europe across the organization and in a specific region or area of expertise that require leadership and strategic engagement.
• Provide counsel to senior leaders on a range of topics including current and potential opportunities and threats and create consensus for strategic recommendations.
• Maintain intelligence of external trends and provide connectivity across businesses and functions with the organization and in the region or area of expertise.
• Provide strategic input into evaluation of mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and joint venture opportunities in collaboration with the related businesses and own the gameboard and lead all stages of M&A.
• Build and foster relationships with strategy consulting firms, other external advisors together with the main stakeholders: CSD, FIBI Strategy Leader, protein business, etc.
• Support major investment projects from a strategic view within the Food Service space
• Support the Food Service organization from a PMO perspective together with the PMO organization
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of eight years of related work experience, five years of supervisory experience
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
• Master's degree or master of business administration
• Exposure to, or demonstrated affinity for food and agriculture or related industries
• Minimum of three years of leading teams at executive level engagements or working with senior leadership
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/