Financial Risk Analyst-Uberlandia/MG
Job Purpose and Impact
The FIBI TPC Analyst will be responsible for financial risk management in commodity, foreign exchange risks and trading profit and loss for Food Ingredients and Bio Industrial Enterprise. In this role, you will partner with key stakeholders to deliver key controls, compliance, data and reports timely and accurately. You will contribute to standardization and optimization of processes and new solutions to enhance automation and implement transformation.
- Complete commodity and foreign exchange position reporting and reconciliation in collaboration with key stakeholders, and ensure any significant differences are resolved and communicated appropriately.
- Monitor commodity and foreign exchange exposure and complete all financial reporting within deadlines and compare against limits, escalate breaches of limits and get resolution of breach in collaboration with business stakeholders.
- Manage reports and reconcile trading profit and loss by line of impact with key stakeholders.
- Support compliance operations and monitor points of control.
- Collaborate with peers to implement process simplification and enhance process standardization, optimize reporting, and deliver automation and transformation processes.
- Drive risk management best practices and improvement activities.
- Coach junior team members to ensure a high performing team.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Advanced or Fluent English level
- Experience in finance operations with a knowledge of financial risk management and related financial processes
- Knowledge of derivatives and commodities market
- Experience in data analytical tools such as Knime, Phyton, Tableau and Power BI.
- SAP experience
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.