Trade Finance Analyst
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 157 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Trade Finance Analyst will execute and administer moderately complex aspects of trade and capital markets activities in a timely and accurate manner. In this role, you will ensure compliance to the established guidelines and procedures in relation to operational activities for the corporate banking business.
- Process standard deals in the trade inventory system and prepare all documents based on approved templates (trade confirmations, financing agreements, LC formats, etc.); Coordination with counterparties and internally on issuance of instruments (letters of credit, stand-by LC, guarantees) and on timing of funding. verification of trades (system input, documentation, approvals) & cash payments (amounts, value dates, bank details).
- Coordinate and align with external and internal stakeholders to resolve execution issues, assisting as necessary.
- Settle standard transactions to ensure quality settlement for supervisor's review.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Exposure to forwarding operations of Commodity Trading company
- Exposure to commodity finance and documentations
- Familiar with ICC publications and use of various types of instruments including LCs, Bills of Exchange, SBLCs, BGs, etc.
- Experience in loan administration in a financial institution
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.